Sound / frequency
- Sound / Frequencies
- Nogier Frequencies – Nogier frequencies were discovered by Paul Nogier, the late French neurologist and have had profound implications for people with neuropathy and chronic pain. He discovered seven frequencies that are harmonics of the musical note D which naturally resonate with the tissues and organs of the body. Dr Nogier’s theory states that sickness is the result of cells, molecules or particles of matter being out of their normal resonance or vibratory patterns. He developed electronic instruments that delivered pulsed energies into the body for the purpose of healing injured or diseased organs and tissues. There are several machines available today that incorporate these frequencies. An effective machine we have used that has both Nogier and Solfeggio frequencies (see explanation below) is the inlight medical FDA cleared light systems. These frequencies together with pulsed LED lights act as a trigger to stimulate the electrical nature of the body.
- Planetary Frequencies – The earth and each of the planets of the solar system revolving around the sun make a musical note so low it cannot be heard by the human ear. If we imagine a piano keyboard without limitation, the sound of the earth is a “C sharp” placed 33 octaves below middle C (about 4.7 meters left of the piano bench) Mercury – the closest planet to the sun – plays a “C sharp” with its orbit. The orbit of Venus runs the note “A”, and the sequence goes on with the Earth (C sharp ), Mars (D), Jupiter (F sharp), Saturn (D), Uranus (G sharp), Neptune (G sharp) and Pluto (C sharp). Using tools tuned to these frequencies, such as tuning forks, which when combined together create a musical interval, creates a specific vibratory energetic with its own unique healing properties, and applying these frequencies directly to acupuncture points, chakras, and points of pain practitioners are able to access the bodies core energetic systems in a noninvasive way. Acutonics and Aromasounds are two tuning fork companies that have planetary frequency tuning forks and training – See description of these companies below.
- Pythagorean Frequencies – The Pythagorean scale is a “geometric scale” originally derived from the angles of geometric shapes; e.g., triangle, square, pentagon, hexagon, etc., which produce an F# scale. Mathematically it is based on intervals of fifths (3:2). Various scales can be derived by dividing an octave into intervals of “Tones” that have a ratio of 9:8 (1.125), and “Hemitones” that have a ratio of 256:243. All intervals are Tones, with the exception of E-F and B-C which are Hemitones. Pythagorean tuning is a system of tuning that focuses on specific frequency intervals that are ruled by the same mathematical laws that govern the universe. The Pythagorean frequencies (body) are the link between the Sacred Solfeggio (mind) and the Planetary (spirit). See the book by Dr Christi Bonds-Garrett – Vibrational Raindrop Technique – for a good explanation of Pythagorean vs. Solfeggio vs. planetary frequencies.Aromasounds, the company established by Dr Christi Bonds, has Pythagorean tuning forks for sale. They also have a class/protocol called “Trinity” which incorporates planetary, solfeggio, and Pythagorean tuning forks.
- Solfeggio Frequencies – These original sounds were apparently used in Ancient Gregorian Chants, such as the great Hymn to St. John the Baptist, along with others that church authorities say were lost centuries ago. The chants and their special tones were believed to impart tremendous spiritual blessings when sung in harmony during religious masses. These powerful tones were rediscovered by Dr. Joseph Puleo as described in the book Healing Codes for the Biological Apocalypse by Dr. Leonard Horowitz.
The “Solfeggio frequencies” are:
- UT – 396 Hz – Liberating Guilt and Fear.
- RE – 417 Hz – Undoing Situations and Facilitating Change.
- MI – 528 Hz – Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair)
- FA – 639 Hz – Connecting/Relationships.
- SOL – 741 Hz – Awakening Intuition.
- LA – 852 Hz – Returning to Spiritual Order.
There are several machines available today that incorporate these frequencies. An effective machine we have used that has both Nogier and Solfeggio frequencies (see explanation above) is the inlight medical FDA cleared light systems. These frequencies together with pulsed LED lights act as a trigger to stimulate the electrical nature of the body. [link to purchase)
There are also tools such as tuning forks that are tuned to these frequencies. Aromasounds and SomaEnergetics are two tuning fork companies that have solfeggio frequency tuning forks and training – See description of these companies below.
- Gong Bath – The healing science of Gong baths is based on the fact that everything has its own vibrational frequency. A Gong bath is a unique type of sound practice that involves using therapeutic gong sounds and vibrations to bring about healing. This practice is referred to as a “gong bath” because participants are “bathed” in gong sound waves. The sessions are based on the understanding that all forms of matter – including our body’s cells – vibrate at different frequencies. Factors such as stress, depression and disease cause cells and organs within our bodies to vibrate at non-optimal frequencies. Gong sound waves resonate with our cells to bring them back to optimal vibrational frequencies. http://sacredsoundgongbath.com/ [contacted them regarding affiliation]
- o Singing Bowls – Singing Bowls have been used for centuries for healing and meditation purposes. They create a range of sounds to restore the normal vibratory frequencies of diseased and out-of-harmony parts of the body, mind and soul.
- Tuning Forks
- Acutonics – The Acutonics® Institute of Integrative Medicine is the creator of an in-depth certification program in the applied use of sound vibration that draws on Oriental medicine, psychology, science and the arts. They are also the developers of a series of sound healing tools that are used by health care practitioners around the world to promote health and well-being. Acutonic’s headquarters is based in the rural mountains of Northern New Mexico. Living in harmony with the natural world, close to nature, they grow their own food and conduct research into the therapeutic use of sound vibration for health promotion, agricultural production and processes. [inquiry sent regarding an affiliate program]
- Aromasounds – AromaSounds is an organization devoted to the field of Sound, Light and Vibrational healing incorporating essential oils and plant essences. They teach classes in vibrational harmonics with multiple certification pathways. They also create healing tools and actively support a world-wide community that embodies the philosophy and practice of spiritual and energetic healing on all levels of the human biofield.
- SomaEnergetics – SomaEnergetics is a series of Sound Therapy Techniques developed by David Hulse at the turn of the century using the power of the ancient frequencies of the solfeggio. They use the highest quality Solfeggio Tuning forks, which are custom-made for SomaEnergetics by a manufacturer who has over 4 decades of experience developing quality, custom tuning forks. They offer training in live workshops and via DVD Home Study Courses. Their Color Solfeggio Energy Tuners and Body Tuners are available exclusively from SomaEnergetics. The Phase 1 Manual has been translated into Japanese, French, Spanish and Chinese. https://somaenergetics.com?ref=59
For more on the developing story of SomaEnergetics and the Lost Ancient Frequencies of the Ancient Solfeggio, we suggest David’s book: “A Fork in The Road: An Inspiring Journey of how Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies are Empowering Personal and Planetary Transformation!” https://somaenergetics.com?ref=59