This Policy may be amended or modified by us at any time and we would be posting a notification on our website and on the version notes of our mobile app, however, we are not obliged to contact you directly. You are advised to check with our website often for any changes and your continued use of our service would denote your acceptance of any such changes.
- The terms “Pranalink”, “Website”, “We”, “Our”, “Us”, “Platform” shall mean to denote the website www.pranalink.com. The terms “You”, “User” shall denote the user of Pranalink including visitors, guests and registered users. This policy does not apply to vendors and partners/associates of Pranalink.
What we collect and Why
- We collect only such information necessary to provide services to you. Once you decide to purchase a product/ service through this platform, you would be required to provide your full name, phone number, e-mail ID, physical address and location for the purpose of the vendor delivering the product/services to you. Unless you provide the above information, the vendor would not be able to deliver the product(s) to you.
- We may also collect such additional information such as your date of birth, social media log in details which are purely optional and such details are collected only upon your registration on Pranalink. This information, as stated earlier is only optional and is collected for the purpose of creating your profile and providing you with personal offers. You may refrain from providing any optional information if you do not want personalized offers and such optional information is provided by you at your own risk.
- Certain information is automatically collected once you enter the website, or use our app, like your system/ phone information, browser information, location, IP address, browsing activity etc., through cookies. We may also track and analyse your browsing habits, which may help us optimize the web ads which appear on the website/ app. You may exercise your right to withhold this information by disabling cookies in your browser settings.
Storing and sharing your information
- We are committed to protecting your personal information. We shall protect your personal information in our possession or our control by making reasonable security arrangements to prevent unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks. However, we do not ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you further understand and acknowledge that you do so at your own risk.
- For the sole purpose of providing you with our service, we share your full name, phone number, e-mail ID, physical address and location to our affiliated vendors. Our affiliated vendors shall not contact you unless you initiate a contact through the platform for the purpose of information regarding the product or service, refund, replacement etc. Please inform us immediately of any if our affiliated vendors directly contact you without solicitation. While we take utmost care to protect your personal information provided to the vendors, including executing a confidentiality agreement with them, we shall not be responsible for any information you provide to the vendors either through the platform or directly.
- We do not share your personal contact information with unaffiliated third parties for non-service-related purposes, without your prior consent. Our Vendors do share your contact information with their affiliated logistic service solely for the purpose of delivering the product(s) you have purchased through them. Unless you are a registered user, we do not store your information and you may have to enter your personal information each time you make a purchase through the platform.
- We may disclose personal information when we believe in good faith that the law requires it, or to protect the rights or property of Pranalink, or if we believe that such disclosure is appropriate in the interests of national security. Under certain circumstances, the Government authorities or the competent court may require the disclosure of information, including your personal information and we will be forced to comply especially in the interests of national security, criminal activities, law suits etc.
- We may use the information/data to prevent and detect security threats, fraud or other illegal activity; your profile information may be used to manage our relationship with you; communicate with you and provide updates; offer and provide support services; undertake data analysis and research, improve services etc.
- Any information you post on the review/ comment column, including your name (if registered) may be shared publicly for promotional purposes and you may not post a review/ comment unless you agree to such public dissemination. You are advised not to post any personally identifying information on such review columns. We shall not be liable for sharing your reviews or for its consequences.
- You have the right to request access to, amend and/or withdraw consent given for the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information that may be held by us. We will take all reasonable steps to comply with the request. However, please note that we may not be able to provide you our services without such information. If you have a purchase history with us, we may have to retain some information like invoices etc., for tax and related purposes.
- If you have any queries regarding the information collected, please write to us at : [email protected]