Yes, Pranalink welcomes content and ideas from people.
You can submit your articles directly on our website.
- Click on ‘reference material’ from top navigation menu
- Click ‘submit a topic’
- Enter your name, your email.
- Enter the topic title.
- Select topic category from the drop down list.
- Enter the content of the reference material.
- Click ‘submit topic’.
- You will see ‘Thanks for contacting us! We will be in touch with you shortly.’
Pranalink team will review your content and if found genuine, unique or interesting, we will either add your content on our educate section or will upload it in our engage section as a guest blogger, with your consent.