Cranial sacral therapy (also known as craniosacral therapy)is a gentle, non-invasive form of bodywork that addresses the bones of the head, spinal column and sacrum. The goal is to release compression in those areas which alleviate stress and pain.
- Craniosacral Therapy and the Energetic Body – Roger Gilchrist
- Craniosacral Therapy: What It Is, How It Works – John E. Upledger
- Understanding Craniosacral Therapy – John Wilks
- CranioSacral Therapy Research – IAHE https://www.iahe.com/docs/articles/Article__-CranioSacral_Therapy_Research.pdf
- Research, Articles & Case Studies – Upledger https://www.upledger.com/therapies/articles.php