The aim of movement therapy is to enhance the person’s cognitive, physical, mental and emotional wellbeing. A session of movement therapy, which could include various activities ranging from stretching to unstructured dancing, encourages people to express their own feelings, thoughts and ideas through body movement, in a safe atmosphere.
- What Is Movement Therapy | White Swan Foundation www.whiteswanfoundation.org/article/understanding-movement-therapy/
- Body, Movement & Expressive Arts Therapies – Post …https://www.gracepointwellness.org/
- The Body Has Its Reasons: Self Awareness Through Conscious Movement – Therese Bertherat
- Chakra Healing: A Beginner’s Guide to Self-Healing Techniques that Balance the Chakras – Margarita Alcantara
- Somatics: Reawakening the Mind’s Control of Movement, Flexibility, and Health – Thomas Hanna