- AVACEN is an acronym for Advanced VAscular Circulation ENhancement. The concept grew out of research to help those suffering from chronic migraines. This pointed the inventor on a quest to understand core body temperature manipulation leading him to published research describing a process of how putting the hand in a slight vacuum could transfer heat into the circulatory system, influencing core body temperature. He later discovered that continuing to infuse heat into the circulatory system after the body reached normothermia (normal body temperature) produced some widespread and exciting results, which he patented.
- Trying to understand why no one had previously made a similar discovery, the inventor came to realize that except for the intentional creation of hyperthermia to treat cancer, the primary purpose for infusing heat into the circulatory system was to move hypothermic people to normothermia. Therefore, when the body reached normothermia, the job was done and there was no need for further warming.
- The patented AVACEN Treatment Method (ATM) continues infusing heat into the circulatory system at normothermia. The result: the body works to dissipate this infusion of heat by pumping the warmed blood through deep tissue, to the heat exchange capillary network throughout the body. This increase in microvascular circulation results in significant benefits for arthritis and muscular relaxation.
- The AVACEN is an FDA cleared and CE Mark Approved (EU) class II OTC medical device for the temporary relief of minor muscle and joint pain associated with arthritis, muscle spasms, minor strains and sprains; and muscular relaxation.
- For additional information, see the Avacen 100 blog in the Engage Section
We want this website to be a collaboration of people interested in energy-related topics, so please provide feedback if you have input/changes on any of the topics or if you have a suggestion for additional topics