Dance/movement therapy, usually referred to simply as dance therapy or DMT, is a type of therapy that uses movement to help individuals achieve emotional, cognitive, physical, and social integration. Beneficial for both physical and mental health, dance therapy can be used for stress reduction, disease prevention, and mood management.
- Dance / Movement Therapy – GoodTherapy.org www.goodtherapy.org/learn-about-therapy/types/dance-movement-therapy
- Body, Movement & Expressive Arts Therapies – Post …https://www.gracepointwellness.org/
- Getting in Touch – Christine Caldwell, PhD
- Fascia: The Tensional Network of the Human Body – Robert Schleip PhD MA
- Mind-Body Therapy: Methods of Ideodynamic Healing in Hypnosis – David B. Cheek