Yoga is a group of physical, mental, and spiritual practices or disciplines that originated in ancient India. Yoga is one of the six Āstika schools of Hindu philosophical traditions. There is a broad variety of yoga schools, practices, and goals in Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism. The term “Yoga” in the Western world often denotes a modern form of hatha yoga and yoga as exercise, consisting largely of the postures called asanas.
- Best Sellers in Yoga – amazon.com
- 10 Best Yoga and Meditation Books Every Yogi Needs – Yoga
- Popular Yoga Books – Goodreads
- 21 Best Yoga Books for Beginners to Uplift Your Mind and Body.
Interesting Products and websites:
- Fun Yoga Accessories at YogaOutlet.com
- Yoga Products – Yoga DVDs – Fun Challenge Yoga DVDs – Wai Lana