PENCIL DRAWING COMPETITION ORGANIZED BY Pranalink
Encourage your little ones to portrait the love and bonding with their Mom
• Age group: 5-10 years
• Last date for entry: June 4, 2022
• Contact details: [email protected]
• Theme: My mom and me
Rules and Guidelines
• The competition theme must be followed in all entries. Per person, just one entry is allowed. It is not possible to participate in a group.
• Entries should be submitted on or before June 4, 2022. Entries can be submitted through the Google form.
• The drawings should be made on art paper or ordinary paper as per the convenience of the participant. A4 size sheet shall be used.
• The art must be original, created in pencil (including water-soluble, pastel, graphite, charcoal pencils, and Any color pencils)
• Photographs, paintings, or digital art are not accepted for this contest.
• Finished art should not contain any material that is offensive or disgraceful towards any person, profession, or community.
• Once submitted, pencil art cannot be withdrawn or replaced by another.
• The decision of the judges will be final and cannot be challenged.
• The finished art photo in JPG format should be mailed to (mail id) on or before (date and time)
• The submission file may not exceed 10 MB.
• Do not send the images of your artwork that are framed or contain watermarks.
• The submitted art which does not follow these rules will be subjected to disqualification.
• Results will be announced by June 15 through email and also will be published on Pranalink Website.
Submit your entry here: https://forms.gle/V9dmqsFSzY2M3k4L7
UPDATE 16 – JUNE – 2022
We are excited to announce the winners and also congratulate the participants in the Pencil Drawing Competition organized by Pranalink.
The names of the winners are:
1st prize –
Ethan John Rijin
2nd prize –
3rd prize –
Anamika Vinod Kanayi
If your name is not listed as one of the winners do not get discouraged as there will be many more opportunities in the future. All these competitions are a stepping stone and each experience helps you to learn. Hence, a positive attitude is what makes you extraordinary.
We hope that you enjoyed participating as much as we enjoyed conducting the competition. We wish you the very best!
P.S. We will inform through email directly about the winners' gifts, and participation gifts announced by the deciding panel.