The Enchanted Dragon Candle
~ First and foremost, this candle is for protection! It is the culmination of layers and layers of authentic dragon’s blood root and resins. Dragon’s Blood (Dracaena, Daemonorops) is a bright red resin that is obtained from different species of a number of distinct plants and palms. It is often used for positive intention, purification protection and strength.
~ This fiery and powerful black candle is also richly scented with my own Angel’s Mist Essential Oils of Canadian Cedarwood, Sacred Myrrh, Deep Patchouli and burnt red saffron flowers. The candle is dressed in crimson red and pitch black organza ribbon, accented with a huge 2″ Tibetan silver winged dragon! This makes a fantastic necklace/pendant when hung on a black cord or silver chain!
~ Each of my hand dipped, hand embellished herbal candles has been designed with a specific intention using my own Angel’s Mist Essential Oils. I utilize premium naturally colored wax and pure cotton wicks.
~ Measuring 3″ x 6 inches tall, they are long lasting with a burn time of 85-120 hours. Each candle is decorated with brilliant ribbons, fragrant herbs, flowers and jewelry!
~ In Lewis Carroll’s masterpiece, “Through the Looking Glass”, the Jabberwock is a character from the novel and appears within the poem “Jabberwocky” that Alice reads during the first chapter.
~ In “Game of Thrones”, The last surviving dragons in the world were possessed by House Targaryen, who used them to conquer and unify the Seven Kingdoms of Westeros three hundred years before the War of the Five Kings. The Targaryen dragons eventually died out about a century and a half later, however, after which the species was considered to be extinct throughout the world. At the same time that the War of the Five Kings began in Westeros, Daenerys Targaryen – last scion of the deposed House Targaryen – miraculously hatched three new dragons from their eggs, and for the first time in generations, filling the skies of the world with the music of dragons once again
A Brief History of Dragons
* This fantastical creature gets his name from the Greek word meaning “snake”~~
* They are the world-wide symbol of power, strength, sovereignity and spirituality.
* They are known as overseers ~ guardians of treasure and keepers of secrets!
* As overseers, they are granted with the abilities of clairvoyance and wisdom.
* In Japan, they are objects of royalty, while in China, they are a powerful zodiac sign!
* In Britain, the red dragon was a vision to King Arthur, and became the emblem of Wales.
* The Englishman, Sir George was given sainthood for slaying the dragon.
* Archangel Michael is most famous for slaying his brother, Lucifer, the fiery dragon!
Be the first to review “Dragon Candle Magic”